Wednesday, February 27, 2008

THE TITLE IS: CALL THEM CHEAP

Watched Black Adder Disc One. I have been meaning to check out this series for years but have put off buying it for other picks but now through wonderful power of libraries I am getting a chance to watch what many consider a classic. One of the reasons I finally checked these out is so Wave could see Hugh Lurie in something else. She has a thing for him. Me, I prefer Chase in case any of you areHouse fans like us. Though he did not appear on the Black Adder disc I checked out so he must appear later in the series. Time for GEEK RESEARCH!!!

I also received from the library yesterday Steamboy. I have been wanting to see this since its release. I think I will watch it today while making some story notes on ACCORDING TO TESTING, PART THREE.

And speaking of my writing walkabout of life. I was sitting last night around 1am writing a..., well,...writing a writing schedule for the lack of talent on my part to phrase something so simple differently. This is so I do not bog myself down into really getting nothing down by trying every idea that pops into my head. I am learning that as I writer if I want to be productive I have to set goals, push myself to and within those goals, and push up, punk up, and have the balls to meet those goals.

I hardly slept at all last night and my head did not head the bed until around 7 this morning. If I had been writing that would have been fine since I would have been being productive but I was in mouth pain and was just reading and watching Are You Being Served? and I read two quick filler of my brain reads last night in Heartbreak&Triumph: The Shawn Michaels Story and Ric Flair: To Be The Man. Both enjoyable if you are interested in the backstage and lives of professional wrestlers. I grew up watching Ric Flair so it was pretty good for me to get the chance to read about his life.

I'm typing this as my head is killing me. My mouth is hurting. And my ears ringing. I think I'm falling apart. Where are the King's men when you need them? Proabably off fucking the wholeweeble wobbles family.
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: