Saturday, February 23, 2008

THE TITLE IS: WHAT WILL BE THE LOGO ON MY TOMBSTONE....MAYBE STARBUCKS?

I have 15 books on hold at the library. If all of those come in at once and Wave has to lug them all home to me she will kick my ass.

I love all things Neil Gaiman and can not wait until this movie comes out. Scroll down and you will find the YouTube version if your computer is like ours and does not do video files sometimes in a way that is best to our viewing pleasures.

And since I posted a link to one video file here is another to an interview with Jeff Smith the creator of Bone.

If I only had a brain...Oh, no, I meant if I only had cash in my bank account.

A very talented Giants fan created this Tin Universe logo for me. His name is Vinny Bove and you can check out his talent further at his website. I wanted something a little flank and 1980's computers sort of like the Hitchhikers logo that that Douglas Adams hated for his book series. I like this sort of thing for the Tin Universe since it is a my take on superheroes but done with with a heart of insanity within it. And if you have not seen the Hitchhikers logo I speak of go here.

Remember just because you do not know who you are, that is no excuse for not being who you are,
C.

(c)brian c. williams
SYSTEM*PRODUCTIONS
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: