Friday, February 29, 2008

THE TITLE IS: I WANT TO GIVE THE SHIT AWAY!!!

After a throw and not catch with LuLu about me wanting to give the chapters of According To Testing away free and them questioning me on it at first, "Yes, I want to not charge for it, Give it away, Yep, for free." and then me trying to convince them I'm not a complete dumbass and something was wrong on their end it is finally up where it needs to be and where I wanted it to be in the first place and that is at a status of being free to download without paying for it. Though if it becomes a newsletter like I wish for it to be in a few months then I might go back to charging for, but not much, and so now here is part three along with parts one and two of According To Testing. FREE I'm still trying to work out how to get them to take my covers as I want them to but since I don't even have a program close to Photoshop to work with its taking time. I would post the cover but our computer doesn't like me opening files while on the net so I'll do that later... If I don't give up and just watch more Ugly Betty which I got from the library.
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: