Wednesday, February 13, 2008

THE TITLE IS: THE VICAR OF GOTHEM CITY

Last night I finished watching from the library Vicar Of Dibley: Series One and Series Two. One of my all time favorite comedies. Also this morning I pulled off my shelfs Batman Begins and Superman Returns. I was in the mood for watching two of DC Comics big three as I was waking up and having a read through Batman: Arkham Asylum which I spotted at the library the other days. I am always suprised when I read it somewhere else that it has not made its way into my collection as of yet as I have most of Grant Morrison's work from the big two. One of the best Batman books ever and a really peice of fine story telling.

Just got through putting a bunch of stuff on hold at the library. Wave's going to start charging me delivrey charges. I guess I had better really get the dishes done tonight or my ass is going to get kicked.

I finally make the choice of what will be the next book release in the Tin Universe ebook series. I was writing three books at the same time with the notion that when I finished the first drafts of each of them I would then make the choice. All three first drafts are finished now and I made the choice but it will be none of those three and instead of one of them I'm going to go with a short story collection instead. I'm mad, I know, but this will better set up the next part of the universe building that I am doing with this series.

My father seems to be doing ok from his surgery. He was just released from the Step Down Room at the hospital from as my mom called it, "The room where they had him plugged into all kinds of stuff."

I'm still waiting for my tax papers from my last employer. I think this will turn out messy since they really bad mouthed me when I left to other companies and were not pleased at all that I left after being treated like shit. I'm just in the mood though with all the shit going on in my life to go for a big fight.

Remember not knowing who you are is not excuse for not being who you are,
C.

(c)brian c. williams
SYSTEM*PRODUCTIONS
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! Is he gonna be alright??? How are things today??? i'm soo sorry, hun, I just saw this today!!!!!!

Sage and I send our prayers and warmest wishes for a very speedy recovery!!!!

Anonymous said...

I thought you were entitled to your tax forms by the end of January (I could be wrong) but you certainly need them in time to file be the spring. Maybe it's time for a letter to the IRS since you clearly (and with good reason) don't trust your former employer.