Sunday, February 3, 2008

THE TITLE IS: FICTIONAL HATE

No matter what they will never forget your crime,
The sun shines through the shadows and you come up for air,
No more holding the face that has broken your mind,
The rivers have dried up and it is not longer time,
I beg you don’t cry up a dare,
Please stand up little priest and quit begging at my feet,
All of yours is now mine,

Standing together is all we have as a people of no today,
I hold you as your blood drips onto the floors of my life,
I would have hoped you would not see my face,
I was angry, I was mad,
I beg you don’t cry because I’m ready to walk way, Leave,
Please no more scratches at my back,
This lie has dried up and you no longer can hide,
I kissed your Christ and he has nothing to do with me,

Lets change this tempo and get angry at the Gods who look after number one,
Lets shout at all the shades of gray,
Lets swim among the sharks and wonder about the wonderous whispers,

C.

(c)brian c. williams
SYSTEM*PRODUCTIONS
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: