Tuesday, February 12, 2008

THE TITLE IS: TRIPLE

I found out a few minutes ago that they preformed a triple bypass on my father today. From what my brother told me they said he seems to be fine but they will not know for sure for a few days and may have to go back in. I'm going to put off posting the first chapter of ACCORDING TO TESTING until Friday so I can get my head clear because right now I'm barly in any sort of state of living more or less one of editing the first chapter of an ongoing blog story. But writing the first draft on paper has really helped me during this time and it will be a project important to me for if not any other reason than what was on my mind while writing it.

Made a few trips around yesterday to libraries and the local comic book shop before heading home. I plowed throught the following to help certain things be drawned out my mind for a while. We watched Match Point though I had it confused with Wimbledon. Though I like both Dunst and Scarlett but I have not see Wimbledon. Match Point was ok and to be honest would be worth a mention if not for Scarlett. She is one of Wave's favorites.

I pulled Elektra off my shelf in a fit of maddness and watched it. Though owning it might be a sign of maddness all in and of itself. Though any bad taste floating along my brain stem was replaced when I watched Monty Python And The Holy Grail for the uptenth time. Did I use uptenth correctly? I think it was my first time using it? Anyways, the best film ending ever made if you ask me. And you should be asking me because my genius should be shared...Did I spell genius right?

I also watched two television series sets from the library in Father Ted: Series One and Batman The Animated Series: Season Four. Batman The Animated Series is one of the best animated series ever produced from anywhere and I want them all but right now I only own seasons 1 and 2. Father Ted was a series I had heard about for years and decided to finally give it a try. It was ok but did not live up the hype I had been feed for so long.

On the graphic novel front I picked up from the library Green Lantern, Wanted: Hal Jordan and also Batman: Bruce Wayne - Fugitive, Vol. 1 and Batman: Bruce Wayne - Fugitive, Vol. 2. Green Lantern has always been one of my favorite DC Comics characters and I will read anything about them but I was caught by surprise and actualy enjoyed The Bruce Wayne Fugitive collections also.

I think that is all you people need to hear from me right now.
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: