Sunday, February 10, 2008

THE TITLE IS: DEALING

I handle things in my life I suspect in the same way most writers do and that is to take out your favorite story telling tool and begin to write, not always about the thing that is effecting your life, but in a way I write to be within that something. Though most writers do it with fewer spelling and grammar mistakes than good old Mr. Billie here.

With something that is taking place in my life write now I am addressing it through fiction, through fantasy, through emotions. It's not therapy. It's living within the thoughts be it for the good of my life or the other side.

For a long time I have thought about putting something on the blog for free and I once back in my LiveJournal daily entry days I did a story presented as chapters in a weekly series. That is what I will be doing here. Starting tomorrow I will be posting the first chapter in ACCORDING TO TESTING. A YA story about growth, pain, and dealing with family in ways we sometimes must do so even if we would rather be addmittly selfious and egotisic and do anything else but.

And once again sorry for the lack of a spell check in this entry. Not that I ever think before posting really but I promise The series will be edited.... To a point.
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: