Saturday, February 2, 2008

THE TITLE IS: Doctor Who and Kaena

Picked up some extra reading with The Vanished Library: Wonder of the Ancient World by Luciano Canfora. Wave was using it for a class and I decided I wanted to read it also.

Last night we watched The Libertine with Johnny Depp. It was an interesting movie. Depp deserved an nomination for this film. I thought this was one of his best acting performances.

After a trip to the library that saw me pick up Raising Genius, Kaena: The Prophecy, Legion of Superheroes: Volume One, and As Time Goes By. A good load of DVD viewing.

Wave bought me the first issue of Doctor Who: Classics at the local comic book store. She is so good to her favorite geek. They are reprints but they redid the coloring on the stories which so far looks pretty nice.

C.

(c)brian c. williams
SYSTEM*PRODUCTIONS
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: