Monday, February 18, 2008

THE TITLE IS: TELL ME I'M A BAD MAN AND KICK ME LIKE A STRAY

I have spent the past few days trying to clean up the apartment, to make force with a heavey spiked hammer more productive habits into my days, and generally trying to make my inner spirit match my inner desires.

Things I've read or watched recently: Speak was a good little movie lead by a strong Kristen Stewart in the lead though in film this story comes off as just a above par made for tv movie. I recommend the book more than the movie. Watched while writing Stripes, Charlie And The Chocolate Factory, and the middle two and the best of the Jack Ryan movies.

Also read from the library Clubbing. A good quick read but I still think the comic industry is losing money thinking the only thing female readers want to read is manga clones. I also read Superman: Infinite Crisis.

I checked out All-Star Superman: Vol. 1. Grant Morrison hits the mark again and this is one of the best group of Superman stories I have ever read. I think Morrison gets it. The reason the old Superman stories worked was not all punch ups and showing off of Superman. It was mixing Superman with scifi and the way off weird that makes the character shine and boy does it here.

Typed up the next chapter of According To Tests or testing? Still haven't decided which way to go from here on with the title. Though since this is fun and getting a story out of my system I can take my time.

Long hightlighed link up there wasn't it? Sorry...

Tomorrow I will be doing more laundry, cleaning more, work on the short story that will be appearing in April or May, and also working on the short story collection for The Tin Universe series. Diving back into putting more stories I've written onto computer files.(have tons of stacks...I mean it, tons, ask Wave.)

Remember not knowing who you are is no excuse for not being who you are,
C.

(c)brian c. williams
SYSTEM*PRODUCTIONS
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: