Thursday, April 3, 2008

THE TITLE IS: THE CATS TRIED TO TAKE MY SUSHI FROM ME

The cats got us up early this morning. This happening today was ok though since Wave had to get up early anyways but neither of us are morning people and if this starts to be a daily thing we might have to sit the boys down for a discussion. Still trying to get everything good for them here. We still need to buy another litter box and get the bedroom all cleaned up and cat friendly. They seem to be settled in much better now. Last night they ran around and played with each other for a long time as we were eating dinner. We still need to brake them of some bad habits they got before they came to us, like trying to eat human food, but other wise things should be ok once we get another litter box and get them back to the vet for check ups to make sure they are ok or heading in the right direction at least. I know Garfield really hates being in doors now and looks at the window almost all day long...well, when he isn't chasing Salem or me....

I tried to email a photo last night of the sushi I made but it didn't go through right for some reason? I'm still working on getting everything straight so I can post little bits from my phone from time to time when not at a computer.

Today I'm going to be working on a little brief PDF story which will be FREE for all to view later this month called MEXICAN COFFEE. After that and still during this month, I will also be releasing a small writing collection called REFRESHING BORING DEADLY which will be available for $1.00 as a PDF download as well.

But before I do any of that it is early morning food time and then garbage, then put up last nights dishes from the dish washer, and then....?
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: