Sunday, April 20, 2008

THE TITLE IS: TRAINING AND TRAVELING

I'm not going to write out a long post about the trip. You can follow some of my thoughts over at my Tumblr and I just deleted all the double posts its created so it will be easier to follow. But here I will give you more photos and a few thoughts from them. Basically it was a good get away for us for a few days in Jacksonville.

The first hotel I ever shared with a couch. I have been in much larger ones and more costly but never one with a couch. The thing was almost as big as my first apartment though.

All of my shit tends to take up table and floor space. The boots are mine also. Wave ends up with all of her stuff on her night table beside her side of the bed and in the floor. I'm such a pack rat even when traveling.

CABLE! Back when we had cable one of our favorite shows was Myth Busters and that is what is on in this picture.

One hotel bed, slightly used and abused.

On our way home and if you look closly you will see a Stewey without his head. I'm such a boy sometimes.

When we got into Melbourne we stopped for food and at the comic shop. Here the cats are after Wave's food. Her sister house sat and feed them while we where gone.

RedBull, Doctor Who#3, and food for my fat ass.

He loves me even if I'm fat.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: