Saturday, April 19, 2008

THE TITLE IS: DOUBLE CRAZY

I will post a opinion review on the first episodes of Doctor Who and Sarah Jane Adventures when I get back home but I will say right now that I did enjoy both. I'm going to ask Wave's sister Trill if she will record these shows and Torchwood for me so I can keep up with them. We do not have cable at home but I got the chance to watch Doctor Who and Sarah Jane Adventures last night in our hotel room. At first I was full of geek boy anger when I got to the hotel and saw that they advertised that they had the Sci-Fi Channel but it was not showing on our TV but after some geek begging it was corrected for me and all is well in geek land with Wave shaking her head the whole time as I acted like they forgot to give us TP or sheets or electricity or something in our room.

While watching Doctor Who and Sarah Jane last night we played Scrablous(sp) and I got my ass handed to me twice. For someone who can not spell worth shit I think the outcome was pretty much in hand the whole time.

I'm still trying to get the whole blogging from the phone thing fixed up. For right now I'm only going to be doing that through my Tumblr until I have time to check into why it double posts when I do it on blogger and on Tumblr. I will not be making these little posts on Live Journal nor Blogger since they are my main web walkabouts and will be used for normal length blog entries and such. So if you can't get enough of my maddness on Blogger or Live Journal you can check out my stray thoughts of crazy on Tumblr. Though some thoughts might be repeated.....though I do tend to do that in my head sometimes anyways....though Wave settles that with a good slap in the back of the head....though that usually just....Ok, need to get some work done since that is what this trip is for.
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: