Wednesday, April 9, 2008

THE TITLE IS: EAT SOME LINKS

I haven't cleaned out my links to read in a while so how about I share as I go through these.

Anti-emo pogroms rage throughout Mexico See American's don't have the copyright on stupid.

Girl Beaten To Death For Being A Goth And along the same disturbing lines.

Though I'm going to start back doing my little opinion review write up of books and such that have come into my life, if you want real well written book reviews you should go here. After a little break Katie is back reviewing books and is one of my favorite sites to visit with book reviews.

And back to the country I live in.

economic San Andreas fault
All the while the goverment says all we have to do is keep the people spending and everything will be ok.

Danica Patrick I say bullshit. It is so funny how all these boys can get so upset when a woman knows how to play with their toys as good if not better than them. Oh, and if you don't see this as a attack on her open your eyes...just a little......I promise it will not hurt.

3 female teachers arrested... Guess what for? Gotta love you some Florida.

Olympics 'worsening China rights' I just love how our goverment can ignore human rights issues when it comes to possiable future dollar signs.

War heroine 'not classed leader' Now there is a story for a movie. Just don't cast Ms. Jolie. I love Ms. Jolie but she doesn't need to be in everything.

Some thoughts from one of my favorite blogs.

Censorship Schmensorship This book was one of my favorite reads from last year.

More well thought out thinking from ldragoon.

All the smart people love Doctor Who.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: