Friday, April 25, 2008

THE TITLE IS: RESPOND

I'm searching around the net for nothing at all; which, is always fun for me because it is a random learning lesson but it also can be a time killer when I have other things to do and so right now as this sentence tries to reach a zone of possibly being the longest one in history, I'm also working on MEXICAN COFFEE(check here on May 20th for the link to download it for free), REFRESHING BORING DEADLY(check here on May 22nd to find out how to download this one for one dollar), working on the charity project I have mentioned but still can not reveal any details about, and trying to keep myself from driving a few hours from here to run over someone just because I feel like shit and running over this someone would make me feel so much better.

Since I'm here and a little hyper for some reason I will throw out some links I have bookmarked of late to talk about.

Video embarrassment for Wal-Mart Anytime Wal-Mart faces embarrassment I like it. I'm not one of those people who say Wal-Mart should be out of business or you should not shop there because they are immoral, I know this, and so in so many ways as a business they are but most of what they do is legal and as for saying people should not shop there I know areas where you either shop there or nowhere. I'm not in one of those areas and I shop there because everywhere else costs too much. I don't think we could afford our food intake if it wasn't for Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart is a fact of life in America and if we wish to change Wal-Mart as it is a symbol in ways of the current state of American, we must change America itself. The laws and the ways of distribution of product favor Wal-Mart and the only way you can change this is by changing the laws and supporting smaller businesses but please do not attack people for shopping there when in some cases they really have no choice and in my choice and in my case I do have a choice but I choose to shop there to make my life just a little bit more affordable. Just remember you may have an easy way of choice but others may not. This will probably not be my last self-righteous rant here.

Top 100 Comic Book Runs Lots of good comic book discussion fun. Need some fun today before my head explodes.

D.C. Madam gets more than just a trial I had a huge argument online with someone a few months ago about how the justice system attacks women with unfiltered anger. This person said they did not believe that is true. They believed yes the justice system shows racism but not sexism. It is sexist. I'm too tired to pull up or write about example after example but it is true. Women are put on trail when not on trail. They have a microscope of morality thrown into cases when it does not belong and women are lashed with details when the details are not relevant to their cases.

For Touch Showing the world can be fucked up in a fun way also.

Peter David on Stephen King, 'X-Factor' and 'Dark Tower' An interview with one of my favorite writers.

50 Greates Comedy Sketches The only thing my geek heart loves more than Doctor Who is Story Guides and the only thing I love more than story guides is lists and the technology of today makes lists taste that much better than before, that much that is good.

Food Rationing I love how Americans have this fiction of thought that we will never be in a situation of hunger when first, we already are when I can not go anywhere without seeing homeless individuals and families and when I can remember growing up and going to other peoples houses and even though we were poor, at least we never missed meals like some people I grew up with. If it was not for school meals I know a lot of people who would have missed meals on most days. The thoughts taking trips through my brain make me hearthis by Ani Difranco. The sounds, the beats, the notes, and the shouting of my soul wishes for me to go out into the street and scream.

Border Agents Can Search Laptops Without Cause I know I'm on some kind of search list because ever time I have ever crossed the border I have been searched and including my laptop several times. Matter of fact some dickhead guard dropped my laptop in Chicago and only gave me a, "I guess that wont work so great now."

Our cat Garfield is under the desk right now as I write this. He knows when I'm sick or pissed off and I'm both right now.

Israeli Ambassador to UN: Carter a “Bigot⼯font>?? I know Carter is not a perfect human being and he may have been the president who got the least out of his presidency, I will not discuss that because I do not know enough about the topic but Hell he has done more after he left office than any other. While most have only passed their time on highly paid book speech tours and patted their sons on the backs as they road into a war that is in performance rippling down hate and disaster across this world, Mr. Carter has been at least trying to address concerns in this country and abroad. This falsehood of politics that you either have to hate Israel or support them without a notion of concern on their actions is pure bullshit. Both sides of the issue are at fault and to not address the missteps Israel has also taken shows how much of a religious state we do live in because our politicians for the most part seem to follow them around like we are going to sneak into Heaven on the down low by supporting them blindly.

It's either because I'm sick or going deeper into insanity but my writing is turning into a distortion of human whispers. That isn't a clue and not a, an, maybe a attempt to deal with fighting against being some sort of pawn in this worlds masturbation play. That did not make sense for the most part but if you know me you will know that’s how I think.

C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: