Sunday, April 6, 2008

THE TITLE IS: WATCING NOIR

It seems like when I post by phone it doubles up the entries sometimes, its enough I bother people with my little one line entries about not being able to sleep but to double the same ones up is just cruel on bloggers part. And just so people know, though Heaven and Hell only knows why anyone would wish to, I finally did get to bed around 6am and got up at around 11:30am to the sounds of Wave talking to her mom on her cell from Disney, which by the way is where I've been phone posting from, not Disney, Wave's phone, my little cheap phone does not even send emails now.

Today hopefully we will hit some libraries and bring home some goodies.

I wish to start back in writing more reviews of the books I have read and movies I watch and such in the future. I think I'm going to try and do at least one review a week. I liked doing those, though fate says once I start doing them again I will get too busy to be able to do them very long.....again.

Well, besides that there really is not much to talk about in Billy Land. Just working on writing projects and trying my honest best to rage against the world as sharply as I can.
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: