Thursday, April 3, 2008

THE TITLE IS: NOT CUTE ENOUGH FOR HOTDOGS

From the library the other day I brought home the DVD sets of Michael Palins: Around The World In Eighty Days and The Office: The First Season(British original of course.) Both of these programs I had viewed before but a few years ago, 80 Days a long time ago, and enjoyed both then and now on a second watching. I love a good late night watching. Watchings include Pepsi or any soda, french fries preferred but you can also replace with chips or pizza on my birthday, some sort of dip for all the bits that fall off all the bits of the stuff above, and a Moleskine near by in case any sugar fits lead to any worthwhile ideas or not so worthwhile as some cases are judged.

After working on Mexican Coffee during the morning hours I came into the living room and hung out with the cats for a while watching My Name Is Earl, season one which is from Wave's collection. As soon as I run into some extra cash, if the concept still exists, I want to get her Season Two. Speaking of the lady I love, she came home for lunch and I made her two grilled cheeses and myself a feta cheese homemade hotpocket with mushrooms also and together we watched more Earl.

My days task was to watch the balcony in case it starts to rain because then I would have to race in our cloths from the line and the fold up couch. I failed in my days task. This case was judged- DUMBASS!

I packed Wave's dinner before she headed back to work and thus my day was Coffee, Earl, grilled cheese, and failure. See this is way I don't do these type of daily routine blogs. I get way too emo. Now I'm off the net to go do the dishs.

C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: