Sunday, April 13, 2008

THE TITLE IS: EVEN IF I SPELL CHECK HERE THE FRICKING PHONE DOESN'T HAVE A SPELL CHECKER THINGEE!

My head is killing me. No, it has nothing to do with the drinking I phone texted in about though. I took four sips of my drink and turned it over to Wave while I ordered a coke as my meal came in of pasta and shrimp. My head was killing me when we made a short stop at B@N but Wave bought me the new issue of Doctor Who Magazine and I spent the last hour distracting myself from the pain in my teeth and head by chewing through every bit of information the magazine had within it. Basically what I normally do when I get a new issue. What this will probably lead to is me staying up late watching some of my Who DVDs. Maybe Robot...wait, I only have that on VHS, ok, whatever. I always enjoy Tom Baker's performance in his first story and anyways that's why I have a dual DVD and VHS player.

Oh, and to prove my geekism spirit is beyond measure, Yes, I do have copies of some stories on VHS and also DVD. Some in different VHS versions, DVD, audio soundtrack, and paperback adaptions. Lets see Wil Wheaton top that?

Enought geek talk.

Good night,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: