Sunday, April 13, 2008

THE TITLE IS: COFFEE CORNER COKE CRACK COOKER

I have a smoothie in one hand which ='s my morning meal and a coke in the other which ='s the first sip of addiction for the day. Had a really good night hanging out with one of our best friends The Queen last night. Wave made Reese's brownies, I made veggie nuggets, and we all watched, Sweeney Todd and Ed Wood. A good night over all and this was the Queen's first time to visit us since we added two more to our family.

Wave has a NOW meeting today so I will either clean up the place a little or work on Mexican Coffee, Refreshing Boring Deadly, or something else story wise that is pricking at my brain like a hungry vulture. Now I could end up sitting on the couch watching some DVDs I have viewed 800 times before like episodes of M*A*S*H while also working on notes for the next Tin Universe book...well, it is highly likly that maybe the case that may come to pass but either way I will be getting some writing work done that needs to be worked on.

Speaking of the lady I love again, she has a work trip coming up and I will be using the time to mock up a press kit for a project that I should be at least announcing some details about soon while she is off doing her thing.

Though things kind of suck for me personal right in in so many ways in other ways things are actually looking ok...knock on wood.....or if you are in arms length, my head....

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention. I'm going to try and get myself in the habit of cross posting these in Live Journal when I mention any projects I'm working on. I know I will not always do this and this is still the best place to hear all my ranting, rambling, and general personal B.S. but until I have time to set up a feed into that community I need to at least make my shadow fall more often upon those grounds....hey, I almost sounded like a writer there?
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: