Thursday, January 24, 2008

THE TITLE IS: BUG DAY

Some quick links about things I meant to yap about:

FBI wiretaps cut for unpaid bills
I guess I'm not the only one who doesn't pay his bills.

Virginia Measure Would OK Firings of Non-English Speaking Workers
My home state. Now do you people wonder why I haven't returned there since I left?

Happy Belated Birthday

Huckabee Calls For Amending US Constitution in Line With "God's Standards"
Yep, and people thought we couldn't get anyone worse than Bush. People know who you are voting for, don't be as stupid as past voters have shown they can be.

LETTERING RESOURCES
Somethign for the comic creators out there.

A lot of cool stuff here.


The apartment complexs bugkillers came by tonight. I told them we are bug free, thanks and have a nice day. I'm going to finish watching some DVDs and read some trades I got from the library and then get back to working that short story I mentioned yesterday.
C.

(c)brian c. williams
SYSTEM*PRODUCTIONS
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: