Saturday, January 12, 2008

THE TITLE IS: HOPING THE ONLY SURVEY I DO THIS YEAR

A friend wanted me to fill this out on Myspace but I like blogger better so I will redirect her here. I'm doing this real quick so most of my answers will be short and probably really hard to understand.

1.) Q. Can you cook?
1.) A. Yes but I do not do it that often because I have worked many jobs as a cook and it just makes me remember them. I like cooking but I also hate cooking without the proper ingredients and tools.

2.) Q. What was your dream growing up?
2.) A. To be a writer. Never wanted to be anything else.

3.) Q. What talent do you wish you had?
3.) A. To play music. I love music so much.

4.) Q. If I bought you a drink what would it be?
4.) A. Beer.

5.) Q. Favorite vegetable?
5.) A. Carrots.

6.) Q. What was the last book you read?
6.) A. Crooked Little Vein by Warren Ellis. It's really fucked up and I loved it.

7.) Q. What zodiac sign are you?
7.) A. Who knows? I was born in the year of the Tiger though.

8.) Q. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings?
8.) A. Yes and yes.

9.) Q. Worst Habit?
9.) A. My spelling is akin to stupidity.

10.) Q. If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
10.) A. Yes.

11.) Q. What is your favorite sport?
11.) A. Baseball.

12.) Q. Negative or Optimistic attitude?
12.) A. Negative according to Wave.

13.) Q. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
13.) A. Chat. What? Did you want me to say something dirty? :)

14.) Q. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
14.) A. Life.

15.) Q. Tell me one weird fact about you
15.) A. My real name legally was Brain for years until I had it corrected.

16.) Q. Do you have any pets?
16.) A. Nope.

17.) Q. What if i showed up at your house unexpectedly?
17.) A. I would invite you in. As long as I wasn't in the middle of sex it would be cool, though you would have to do whatever boring thing I was doing at the moment you showed up.

18.) Q. What was your first impression of me?
18.) A. She doesn't talk much.

19.) Q. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
19.) A. Weird is all I have to say. Anything that tries to force happiness onto others is wrong in so many ways. Why I had morning news shows also.

20.) Q. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be??
20.) A. You've seen me up close, what do you think?

21.) Q. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
21.) A. I would be what a friend needs me to be.

22.) Q. What color eyes do you have?
22.) A. Blue

23.) Q. Ever been arrested?
23.) A. I take the 5th or was it the 8th?

24.) Q. Bottle or Draft?
24.) A. Either

25.) Q. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it?
25.) A. Pay off credit card bills. Put a thousand in the bank and then give the rest away.

26.) Q. Would you date me?
26.) A. You would have to be a little more crazy. I like my ladies off the deep end that way we swim at the same level.

27.) Q. What 's your favorite place to hang at?
27.) A. Bookstores.

28.) Q. Do you believe in ghosts?
28.) A. Yes as left over radation from tramdic events.

29.) Q. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
29.) A. Write or read.

30.) Q. Do you swear a lot?
30.) A. I don't think so.

31.) Q. Biggest pet peeve?
31.) A. Myself.

32.) Q. In one word, how would you describe yourself?
32.) A. My friend Brave Summers once described me as Constantly Trying, which is me. I may fail a lot but I will keep trying. I have a large amount of fools hope.

33.) Q. Do you believe/appreciate romance?
33.) A. Yes but not all the red flowers and stupid cards bullshit. "If you love her you will buy her a diamond." Fuck that!

34.) Q. If you could spend 12 hours with me and ask/do anything you like, what would it be?
34.) A. I will talk and try to get to know you better.

35.) Q. Do you believe in God?
35.) A. I belive something created all this. The details are too precise for chance when you get down to the smallest level.

36.) Q. Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same?
36.) A. I posted this on my blog so you should repost your answers here as a comment.

There you go Piper as I will call you here because you wanted a nickname.

C.

(c)brian c. williams
SYSTEM*PRODUCTIONS
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great answers, all. I miss you, Brain. ;(

XOXO