Sunday, January 6, 2008

THE TITLE IS: TJI...What day is it?

Earlier in the day Wave's mother and Trill stopped by for a visit. I have to see if Trill will let me barrow the last episodes of Torchwood Season One because the new season should be starting soon. Not that I will know because we don't have any sort of cable but it would be good to get caught up anyways. I'm behind in the Doctor Who Universe.

After a trip to B&N that saw me pick up Volume Three of 52 Wave, Myself, and our friend Piper ate at Fridays. Pictures to follow with smart ass comments.

Wave and myself, picture taken by Piper.

Our friend Piper with a T-shirt that reads- Don't and Stand. I know, I don't understand either. It's an in joke.

A picture of Wave letting me know of the things she will do to me later.

Remember just because you don't know who you does not mean you should not be who you,
C.

(c)brian c. williams
SYSTEM*PRODUCTIONS
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: