Friday, January 18, 2008

THE TITLE IS: THE CREDITS ARE ROLLING, NEXT DISC

I borrowed THE NEW TEEN TITANS: THE TERROR OF TRIGON trade and a ALL CREATURES GREAT AND SMALL dvd today from the library today. Watching the dvd now after Wave and I walked across the parking lot to the office area soda machine for a couple dollar cans of Coke and tea. I enjoyed the Titans book a great deal, though I would buy anything George Perez did the artwork for. Even though I have always wanted to work in the comic industry at some time in my life there are very few people I would say I would work for free to work with but George Perez is one of those people. I know a lot of writers probably have said that and since I'm not a published writer is maybe hallow in some peoples eyes for me to say that but I will say also that he is probably one of the best artists I have ever seen and I'm not just talking in the sequential arts field either.

C.

(c)brian c. williams
SYSTEM*PRODUCTIONS
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: