Thursday, January 17, 2008

THE TITLE IS: I CAN SPELL LUPUS?

From the library I read ULTIMATE SPIDERMAN Vols 11, 14, and 16 and ULTIMATE FANTASTIC FOUR Vol. 5. I might have to pick up more trades of U FF since this was the first I had read and it was pretty good. Also from the library I watched MONARCH OF THE GLEN Series 3. This was the last season with Richard Briers as Hector so I knew going in what was going to happen to him and I think they pulled it with a great story that caught you off your gaurd but also suddenly dramtic with everything else going on in the episode. The last episode of the series though I thought feel flat which I have noticed about most of the series so far? Though that will not stop me from coutinuing on with the series. I will have to see about putting series 4 on hold today.

C.

(c)brian c. williams
SYSTEM*PRODUCTIONS
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: