Thursday, January 3, 2008

THE TITLE IS: LETS FIND A GOOD VEIN

My first book to read this new year is CROOKED LITTLE VEIN by Warren Ellis. I have been waiting with it on hold to get from the library for about a month and a half and finally got my hands on it yesterday. Maybe this shows that this area can read something past Meg Cabot or Stephenie Meyer, both writers who I think are of quality for their drink of milk but lets play with some edge readers. Cut ourselves out of choice, just for fun from time to time. I'm hoping since I can not afford good drugs to poster with my mind I will let Warren Ellis words play in there a bit. I just hope he can damage the mush that it is. I know it needs a good banging around.

Remember that not knowing who you are is no excuse for not being who you are,
C.

(c)brian c. williams
SYSTEM*PRODUCTIONS
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: