Wednesday, January 30, 2008

THE TITLE IS: THE LUMPS OF YOUR STUPIDITY BE ON YOUR HEAD

This is going to be a link day because the less I say the better. I have sleep what is to be two hours in three days and I'm itchy to scratch at the walls of creation.

Gay League
Interesting, thought you might wish to take a look Wave but the writer in me still says shinning a halo over characters and saying HE'S GAY doesn't really accomplish much. And though Marvel and DC both have gays characters look how many actually get any sort of focus or have their personal lives mentioned at all. It is facimile of what should be seen to represent the world we all live in. Though if facimile is all you got?

Pep Talk from Neil Gaiman
Something for the writers out there.

ECHO
Wave preordered issue #1 for me. Go do so yourself, from the creator of STRANGERS IN PARADISE.

And if you have some extra cash Go Buy My Book. I would love you long time :)

Marijuana vending machines in US
Now this is What America Needs! Yes, sir. That and vending shot machines!!! Wave wants sucide booths like in FUTURAMA. I love her, so gentile.

Ani Difranco
Found this interview on Youtube.

Rare snowfall blankets Jerusalem
Bring out the virgins so God can rape them. It's a special time of year.

Love you all, each and every one,
C.

(c)brian c. williams
SYSTEM*PRODUCTIONS
Share/Save/Bookmark