Monday, January 28, 2008

THE TITLE IS: SNOW PLOW AND END AROUND

All this election stuff and life stuff is making me want to get angry about everything from the tastelessneesesses of wheat bread to how I hate myself for loving the movie Mean Girls or maybe I should just get drugged out of my mind until the apocalypse blows over? Whatever, here are some links.

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — The White House Office of National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP) is conducting a series of regional summits designed to convince local educators to start drug testing students -- randomly and without cause. This policy is unsupported by the available science and opposed by leading experts in adolescent health. The third summit of 2008 takes place on Tuesday, January 29th in Jacksonville at the Jacksonville Marriott, 4670 Salisbury Road at 8:30 a.m.
White House Pushes Controversial Student Drug Testing
Yes, this will cure all the problems facing the youth of America. Fucking dickheads in office.

You really really will regret clicking on this link
Found from Warren Ellis site. I love the way he finds new ways to crush my brain. I think I'm falling in love with his insanity. Though, I don't really like guys with beards.

Watch the skies
I guarantee this hits either a trailer park (Wave contact your relatives) or lands in the middle of remote village somewhere and CNN will have pictures of some locals poking it with a stick or spear.

Super Virgin
Now they need a bobble head of that. Can put it right next to Wave's Buddy Christ.

72,000
Numbers speak for themselves.

Kucinich to Introduce Impeachment of Bush Before State of the Union
Intersting. Worth the watch.

Gods loves all of HIS people
and I have always thought he was more of a prolific writer than a writer of quality. I think people confuse those things. He has the right to speak his beliefs but I have the right to say FUCK YOU to him also. Funny how if you think about what he said it reminds you a lot of people that bomb other people for not believing how they do and say they are preforming Gods wrath.

Wave you can begin shouting now
Makes me wonder if anyone wants to make sales actually go up on things they produce. This is just stupid businese. People this is not the 1900's, women have cash, women can spend cash, women can buys things that give you cash... or not.

O o rEILLY
I once upon a time entertained myself by the stupidity of those around my neighborhood. Now I just wait for hte next stupid thing to come out of Bill O'Reilly's mouth.

Walters Needs To Shut The Fuck up
I think I said enough with the NEEDS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP.

I need another pill.
C.

(c)brian c. williams
SYSTEM*PRODUCTIONS
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: