Sunday, January 6, 2008

THE TITLE IS: LA Lawyers

Finished CROOKED LITTLE VEIN by Warren Ellis tonight. A very highly disturbing and enjoyable read. Loved it. The best detective slash fucked up America story I have read in a very long time, maybe ever. Reminds me a lot of Douglas Adams, DIRK GENTLY books but on a bad batch of acid laced beans. Go out and read it people and blame me for the thoughts it puts in your head, just don't blame me because you enjoyed those thoughts.

Right now as I'm finishing up chapter breakdowns on my next book in the TIN UNIVERSE series I'm watching DOCTOR WHO: THE HAPPINESS PATROL. It is one of the most hated episodes of Doctor Who and actually one of my favorites. Would love to see some writer with a really fucked up sense of humor rewrite that one for the new series. Now that would take balls for the BBC to do that. Maybe ask Warren Ellis to do it if they dared.

Remember just because you don't know who you are, that is no excuse for not being who you are,
C.

(c)brian c. williams
SYSTEM*PRODUCTIONS
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: