Friday, January 18, 2008

THE TITLE IS: SOUNDS OF JIMMY

While Wave was off listening to foo fighters and people who eat worlds sing with her little sister Trill I had another phone call from family, joy, and worked on some writing. I also watched DOCTOR WHO: INFERNO and I am currently watching DOCTOR WHO:MARK OF THE RANI. Man, I have to find a way to sleep better at night soon or I'm going to go nuts. That or I'm going to ware out all my dvds fast. It's just too quite for me at night to sleep and my nerves are shot right now so any little sound wakes me. I sleep better during the day because there is more background noise to filter through my head and the only way I can sleep at night is taking a hang full of pms.

C.

(c)brian c. williams
SYSTEM*PRODUCTIONS
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: