Tuesday, February 25, 2014

New Blogging Schedule



     Changed up the blogging schedule based on the things people seem to like the most and want to see more of. I'm no long doing While Writing on Wednesday and moved New Merch to Wednesday from Tuesday. The while writing stuff was fun but I do some of that already on my Tumblr.
     The other change was doing away with Sunday Questions mainly because we are usually busy on Sunday so it cuts down on my time to sit down and answer questions or make up questions or anything of the like. Though if you do have questions for me you can ask on my Twitter or even better once again on my Tumblr where I have questions open there.
     New schedule below:
     Monday: Sunday Night Movie Night
     Wednesday: New Merch Is...
     Thursday: Talking With Mar...
     Friday: Brain Leakage From...
     Saturday: I Wish I Was Brave...
     * and as always things that override the blogging schedule: Newly purchased Doctor Who DVDs or anything Doctor Who. Nearing a writing deadline. Sexy librarian. Trips. Anything that pays cash to my wallet.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: