Tuesday, February 11, 2014

New Merch is about the color green being green



     Blogging daily has been hit or miss the last couple weeks but for the most part this has been because of good things such as getting a lot of good writing done and spending sexy time with my favorite librarian when we get a chance.
     By the way sexy time is any time with a librarian.
     Including Sexy Times.
     Like I said when I started blogging daily as long as its done as a fun thing for me I will continue to try and blog daily but even if I'm not updating here I probably have updated my Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr many times during the same day.
     Also remember every Friday is Brain Leakage day when I blog a recap of the past weeks social media posts as archive measure for myself. Check it out and see a hint of what it's like inside my head.
     
     This weeks new merch item, as this is New Merch Tuesday, is a new postcard from one of the many aquarium trips we have made. This one is graced with something I said while on one trip with Mar and Queen.

     Now time to get the internets as internets are just fun and places to wonder about, these internets are and hit my To Do List for today which consists of bedroom laundry, cutting up some more veggies for snacks and meals, straighten up bedroom after doing bedding stuff, lunch, write, dinner, and write.

     Pandora Shuffle List While Writing:
- 3 AM by Matchbox Twenty
- Who Am I? by Snoop Dogg
- Going Back To Cali by The Notorious B.I.G.
- Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This... by The Smiths
- Let Her Cry by Hootie & The Blowfish
- Looking Through The Eye Of A Pig by Cypress Hill
- Do You Want To Touch Me by Joan Jett
- Where Are You by Our Lady Peace
- Somebody To Love by Queen
-Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne

other things of possible interest,

     The monthly free Tin Universe story series returns with scenes of insanity, reality, and a mention in there somewhere about some gross gravy. Tin Universe monthly is a short story, vignette, flash fiction series that explores and uncovers the wider Tin Universe leading up to and between books.

     A new issue of Tin Universe Monthly is uploaded and ready to read for free on the 22nd of every month throughout 2014.

     Someone is zombifying athletes at Clear Cut High School in Utah. Lucky the school has its own young superhero in the person of Mildred Betbeze to try and figure out what's going on. Pep rallies, cheerleaders, new kids in the neighborhood are just some of things our hero and her sidekick slash best friend Aisha have to deal with in the first book in Tin Universe's new middle grade series.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: