Thursday, February 20, 2014

Thursday Talking With Mar About eating feelings and Bob's Burgers



     *on Thursdays I post a conversation that has taken place between me and Mar. Usually its by text messages. It's safer for me sometimes because then a librarian doesn't have to strangle her hillybilly delusional writer boyfriend for some of the things he says.

This conversation is joined already in progress. It was because the race ran long.....that joke will probably only be understood by one person who use to watch TBS in the old N.W.A. pro-wrestling days.
Me: Dude he has to be tired of being shown to be so stupid. I know it always wears me out.
Mar: oh hush
Mar: I need to go to the dollar tree again
Me: DOLLAR TREE!!
Me: WOT WOT
Me: And today I'm watching the hell out of Doctor Who on Hulu Plus by the way. This free trial may save lives this week the way its going for me.
Mar: Doctor Who cares
Me: Sacrilege. Blasphemer, and I LOVE YOU HONEY!!!
Mar:
Me: I love you babe. Not as much as Garfield or Doctor Who but more than sugar and hamburgers.
Me: I've eaten like 8 times today. I'm growing fatter by the spoonful
Mar: and then you'll eat those delicious chidens
Me: chiden stew
Mar: yum
Mar: I'm tired from asshole neighbors.
Me: I know people. I'm so this place is such shit hole
Me: I meant- I know babe. I'm sorry this place is such a shit hole.
Me: And I'm such a dumbass
Mar: shut up, fool
Me: Remind me next time I go somewhere to buy some cheap original chips so I'll have them on hand for sandwiches. Me and my pregnant belly are craving chip sandwiches.
Mar: guh-ross
Me: Well, it being so busy just make sure you take your breaks and eat. You use to tell me that over and over when I wasn't an unperson and had a job.
Me: and a sense of self worth.
Me: I'm hungry.
Me: I think I might eat my feelings?
Mar: sh sh sh shhhh
Mar: shut your mouth
Me: What do you mean guh-ross? You put chips on your sandwiches too.
Mar: yea but I like teasing you
Mar: it pleases me
Me: I'm going to put this conversation online.
Me: Because youre mean
Mar:
Me: Don't use images in our conversations that i'm going to post online. It causes me a lot of cut and paste pains.
Mar:
Me: Asswipe.


other things of possible interest,

     The monthly free Tin Universe story series returns with scenes of insanity, reality, and a mention in there somewhere about some gross gravy. Tin Universe monthly is a short story, vignette, flash fiction series that explores and uncovers the wider Tin Universe leading up to and between books.

     A new issue of Tin Universe Monthly is uploaded and ready to read for free on the 22nd of every month throughout 2014.

     Someone is zombifying athletes at Clear Cut High School in Utah. Lucky the school has its own young superhero in the person of Mildred Betbeze to try and figure out what's going on. Pep rallies, cheerleaders, new kids in the neighborhood are just some of things our hero and her sidekick slash best friend Aisha have to deal with in the first book in Tin Universe's new middle grade series.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: