Monday, January 15, 2007

AND IT IS GONE FROM ME

Sent off the short story submission I was working on today. For the next few weeks I think I’m going to mostly work on my book as well as write reviews for several online sites. The pay the rent job is wearing me out too much right now to fully concentrate on any big deadlines for the moment. I will provide links here as the reviews go live on the sites and if the company were to buy my short story I will make sure everyone hears about it. Everyone.



That about it for tonight. Teeth killing me right now, work is a pain in the ass, the world is fucked up, everything is upside down……..

Written at work while listening to my head scream,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry work is soooo crappy but it is for me as well!!

Good luck on the writing submission!!!

See, I'm finally leaving you a comment!!! I know, I know...it's about time, right?!?!?

Marlena said...

I really don't help any either :( I'm sorry.

Cee said...

P
Thanks for the good luck wishes. I'm almost at a end point here though. Between people within where I work jealous because I'm getting pushed up and people on your side doing everything to make life worse for me I'm almost ready to quit. That or grab a axe.

Mar, Don't worry hon. You help me so much you will never know how much.