Saturday, January 20, 2007

SATURDAY BEHIND THE LOOKING GLASS

What The Holy Fuck am I doing at work on a Saturday at 6am?! Oh, yea, need money, poor, truck not working……..

Don’t worry citizens Fox News will save us from the evils of the world. Way too early in the morning for Fox News stuff, thanks Nation. Though I do have a theory as to why some people watch Fox news besides the idiots who for some reason think Billy O’Reily actually can make a coherent point about anything, besides those type of people I think others watch for two reasons. To know the enemy as the old saying goes and as I do sometimes besides the previous reason, I watch to piss myself off. Just like CNN, Fox News gets the old shout at the world going within me. Keep it up people, I need the energy. Keeps me focused on the line of sight I need to be seeing through.

After work, when ever that actually happens I plan to cash my check and then go grocery shopping. I’m buying Guinness this time, I need it. There is also that set of the second season of Doctor Who sitting on shelves in stores… I need a second job. Wonder if I could make anything as a male prostitute? I have no FRONT TEETH! Nay, too fat.

Having a bad day today and not just because it is Saturday and I am at work when I could be doing something much better like bugging Wave at home. A couple of people were suppose to come in to help out today and did not show without calling or anything. Sometimes I wonder, When did I become the responsible one? I have been told in past jobs that sometimes I take stuff too serious but that’s my switch. Full bore or nothing at all. I’m that way with sex also but I have been told that faster is not always better.

See you tomorrow as I return for a Sund… I just did not even have the strength to say it. Fucking Sundays. Church when I was a kid and work as an adult. I think God is the only person in history who ever actually got to rest on Sunday.

Written at the pay the rent job,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: