Tuesday, January 16, 2007

DO THEY TRULY UNDERSTAND THE MIND THEY ARE PUSHING

At this moment. At my job I can truly understand why some people go postal at their jobs. I sometimes belive I live in a place of children. They among these rinkled fuckers who would be of more use to soceity as sheep across a landmine field, these vactioning from the use of every one of their brain cells younger set, They really need to fucking leave me alone I'm dancing between a point of insanity and axe murder right now at my job.

And to just make me even more joyful today. I ask what is worse, A mad dictator or choas?

UN: Over 34,000 Civilians Killed in Iraq in 2006
The United Nations is estimating more than 34,000 civilians were violently killed in Iraq last year -- the figure is nearly three times higher than figures provided by the Iraqi government. The UN estimates another 36,000 civilians were injured.
http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=07/01/16/159218
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um...we're on the same train of thought today apparently!!!

axe murder and insanity!!! I'm with ya there!!!

Cee said...

I got into it yesterday big time with the Queen Bitch, you know who I mean on 1st Shift, and I was in no mood since my truck broke down on me once again and I had to push it from the highway to the parking lot here.