Wednesday, January 10, 2007

THE SOUNDS OF HITCHHIKERS

Got to work around 11pm and will be staying until at least 12am. I should really be into bondage and the lot because I sure seem to like to punish myself.
I will probably make myself sick doing it but I really need to work even more hours than I have been of late as tax time is coming up and since I did not have them take any taxes out when I was laid off on my unemployment checks I will be paying this year. Sucks. This will be the first time I ever had to pay anything. I usually just have them take what they want out of my checks each week. Easier that way I think.



Waiting for Wave to get a chance to read over my short story again and then I will do one more clean up draft and then send it off. I do not know if they will publish it but I do think it is a nice little story none the less. I accomplished and said what I wanted to with the words I wrote so them buying it or not is not really worth me worrying about…, “It sucks, I know it does, they will hate it, why should I bother.” Just quoting from how I will probably be thinking when I actually send it off.



Someone just called in and now I’m stuck here until 2am. If I make it I’m going to crash probably as soon as I get home. My boss was wishing me to come in early and help with inventory tomorrow but I don’t fucking think so…

Written at work while listening to the audio of The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: