Wednesday, January 24, 2007

HERE'S THE SPELLING DEAL

Yes, I do spell check my blog for the most part. No I do not really care if I make a mistake here.
Does it reflect badly on me as a writer if grammer and spelling mistakes apear on my blog? Don't really care, it's my blog. It is for me to keep in touch with friends and family for the most part and to keep my thoughts on forming words secondly as a writer excerise. And if anything reflects badly on my writing, it is my writing in general. Maybe not a healthy attuide but I'm not in good health in any shape or form to be honest.
Oh, and I know how to spell libuary. I choose in Brian's world to spell it the way I like as long as it is in something like in this blog. Like how I know I make up words sometimes. What's wrong with people in them being afraid of differenting and changing uses of communcation? The whole libuary thing is a long story involing a teacher I hated in high shool, a pass to go study in the libuary, and me spelling it wrong in a rush to get out of a class full of football players and cheerleaders as fast as I could. She said I could not leave because I did not write it correctly, I told her to fuck off. I was going through my rebel without a clue faze at that time. My dad gave me a rebel across the head smack for that one.
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark