Thursday, January 18, 2007

LINK ME AWAY TO THE SEAS OF SLEEP

I want this- Doctor Who: The Second Season,

This- since I no longer buy monthly comics

And this also- though I could probably just go to Best Buy and get it

I like this but it cost too much- I have been saying forever I was going to get one

And I found this interesting- Hey, anyone want my identity?

Enough links, just practicing to make sure I do them correctly. Back to long night at the day job.

Written at the pay the rent job,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your wants list is similar to my own!! I want that ipod, too!! And the second season of the Doctor!!!! I've seen a few on Sci-Fi when I can catch them and I'm hooked! But you knew I would be, right?!?!?!
I didn't know about that Gaiman CD. Now I want that, too!!!!!

Cee said...

I have all of the 2nd Season on DVD recorded off of TV. Do you want to barrow them?

I'm behind in CD buying. I still haven't bought the OLP greatest hits or Raine's solo album.