Wednesday, January 3, 2007

FATHER TIME AND THE FACTORY FILLED FUCKERS

Wave had a job interview today so I drove the Red Dying Devil into work today…otherwise known as my piece of shit truck. Besides the fact that I’m almost out of gas also with my wallet being as empty as the gas tank the trip in was and the trip back should be rather interesting but hopefully very boring.

I slept until really late today, not getting shit done once again because I feel too drained to get up and about. I need to find a way to work myself around a schedule were I can get into finishing what I need to get done. I do not get home usually until really late but I can not go to sleep when I first get home. I am usually so wound up from work I need time to come down from that before I can sleep, well unless I play 3 Nighttime PM’s down the throat, but most of the time I need to wind down a bit and eat or watch TV; which, means I usually do not get to bed until deep into the morning. From which I can not get up when Wave goes to work and I sleep most of the day away.
I think I may have to down the PM’s to make sure I get enough sleep. That or maybe a glass of wine at night, that was what at one time I did to help me sleep. But sleep helpers also sometimes make me too tired to get up.
Fucking Time, you and your hour glass.

They are playing the factory games were I work to save money. You know the lay off, give days off without pay, and then rush rush rush when it gets busy and wonder why things can not get finished on time. Take for example the in plant store I work in with the day job, though its at night so technically the night job. They gave everyone the week off except for the shift leads. Now it comes up with have one really Hot order that needs to be finished by Friday and several others coming down the pike tomorrow. And we are not even bottling up to the regular work we have, though not much at the moment, it still must get completed on time.
I have always hated this company knees up and crying I'm sorry plan some companies use of always making a profit at any cost. A great company direction knows the truth, companies do not always make money and they will have times of not making profit. A strong company with strong leadership pulls their boots up and marches through those times. You don’t axe good workers or put good workers in positions of needing to look elsewhere unless your business plan has no other outs. Oh, and if your company has no other outs but to get ride of workers, Your not doing your job.
Enough ranting here I think off to piss off someone. No one in certain of name or discription, I think I'll just find someone, might make me feel better.

Written at the pay the rent job,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: