Thursday, January 4, 2007

SURE DIDN’T FUCKING RAIN CHECK THAT BURGER!

Today after working late last night I had to get up really early this morning, get in my no gas in the tank smoking like a fucking bonfire truck to go back into work at the day job, night job…well, morning job… Whatever! And my boss promised me he would buy me lunch if I came in early and did I get lunch Nooo!!, not even close. I got a, “Have to give you a rain check on that.” Fine. Just wish he had informed me before I did not pack a lunch. Basic honor. You say you are going to do something, you do it, especially when it is something that simple. Though I did see were he got himself some lunch, Wendy’s on a break he took while I was busting my ass to get shit out.
And I should also mention the fact that he was suppose stay late and help out in the shop but I am here by myself with the customer screaming up my ass for orders… I’m calm, don’t worry. He is not around, Hard to throttle someone when they are not around.
And to think, I actually like this guy for reasons in mystery…though with 10hrs missing from my last check and this latest crap those reasons are falling away.
Maybe I should move away from the topic of work at least for a little while.

The other day I was searching through the net and maybe it was the fact that I was very bored at work or the fact that a new year was starting but I started searching for people I once talked to every day online. Some of those people no longer had a internet presence I could find such as my friend July, others such as my friends Brave Summers and Oracle they where still awake online.
I left a comment in Oracles guestbook and a comment in one of Brave Summers websites/journals. What I found on her site was how much her talent when it comes to telling a story with photos had grown. She had always been one of the most creative photographers I knew and a very talented writer also. I am glade to see she is still writing and taking photos but something else came from me discovering and not discovering those I once considered a large part of my life. I still consider them friends, people who make that sort of large impact on your life just don’t drift out of your soul, maybe out of your life but they will always be part of you.
The thing I continued thinking about when I went to sleep that night was if I should e-mail any of my old friends? Could I leave more comments on friends sites once again? Or is it best to just say hi from time to time? Am I too far in the past? I feel like a stranger to most of my old friends. Those feelings come from and have not be expressed towards me… Were is the line from old friend to still friend to former friend???
So maybe from time to time I will stop off at sites and say hi, or send a e-mail expressing hopes for people being well or point towards my latest journal, blog, or project online??? Or maybe things are best for me to say that I am thinking of my Soul Friends each day of my life as I did in the past and as I continue to do now. Love to Oracle, Speede, Brave Summers, Alia Sun, Mo, and July. We have not spoken in ages but I will never forget any of you.

Oh, and a update on the above work rant. He wants me to come in early again tomorrow and will buy me lunch this time for sure. Dumb fuck I am, I agreed to do it. Sometimes I am just the stupidest person in the world I do believe.

Written at the pay the rent job,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: