Sunday, January 21, 2007

JUST PISSING OFF

Just got into work at 6:53am. Though I was here earlier it too me a while to get into the shop because someone shut our door and I could not for the life of me remember the code for the door because we never close it. So I went and picked up my morning Pepsi and after that it just popped into my head.
Did not really run across anything interesting on the net this morning. Mostly because most of the sites I normally visit do not either update on the weekends or on Sunday to be centered on that day in particular. Maybe I will find a mind to write something more substantial later but for right now I’m just settling in at work, giving people their marching orders and such while I plug Wave’s headphones into my ears and start listening to Nothing Else Matters by Metallica.

I wrote the following on April 7th of 2006

I hate the corporate nature of believing all the lies,
I hate the ways you push down the poor and calculate them up into lines,
We are not the fodder for your dreams of masturbation by the side of your God,
Your weak minds are childish and this fucked up man is moving on,
It is my bleeding time,
It is the ways I will stand up and move you on,
She stands on the protest lines while my mind is touched more and more in time,
It is the bleeding and it is the blood from the past coming back to haunt you,
I am warming up to an end to the norm and taking up signs for my own company,
The company of she has the right to walk in for choice,
The company of they have the right to hold and hold on,
The company of ending these government crimes,
The company of push me more and more and the ground will signal,
The company of judging you for your crimes,
Crimes complicated and simple,


At the pay the rent job,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: