Thursday, January 25, 2007

RAY GUNS

Pentagon Unveils Heat-Inducing Ray Gun
In military news, the Pentagon unveiled a new weapon Wednesday that gives targets the sensation they are about to catch fire. The ray gun was displayed at a media demonstration where people pretended to take part in a riot. The weapon isn’t expected to go into production for another three years.
Democracy NOW!
Ok, so basically frame throwers in a way. I can see big heads saying now, ‘Now we will keep it on sunburn setting unless the person feels threatened.’ Yea, like if Star Trek was real anyone would use the Stun setting against threats. ‘Opps. Sir, I think I just fried another villager. I though it was on Florida setting but I had it on the Surface Of The Sun setting.’ Just can’t wait until the first redneck gets a hold of one of these and tries to cook a deer paddy with it.

Written at the pay the rent job,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: