Friday, June 29, 2007

THE TITLE IS: A CONFORMANCE STATE OF MIND

Nothing going on today. Really behind in paper work at the pay the rent job so I will be coming in tomorrow for sure to work on my end of the month reports. While the 2nd Draft of my book is being edited I'm thinking about what my next book will be. Though I will be working on mini-comics, webcomics, short stories, and such to tie-in with and promote the book, I have to keep my mind moving forward also. So with that being said my next book will either be a Sc-Fi Adventure in space set in the same universe as the current book I'm writing or a YA book about insanity. I think the latter would be the easist for me to write and you can put your own reasons down for why I would think that but I hardly every choose easy. Besides this little ramble not much of a entry tonight.

Everyone be safe.

C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: