Monday, June 11, 2007

THE TITLE IS:ONCE I WAS LOST BUT THEN I FOUND MYSELF and it felt good...

bI have not spoken here much about writing of late. Really to be honest I have not been doing much writing the past two months. Just recently though I came into contact with an artist and we will be working on a project together within my company structure, hopefully several projects together and that has given me new energy towards my own work on the book also. I am currently finishing up the 2nd Draft of the book which should be finished before the end of the month. Then it will be turned over to an editor who hopefully will tare it apart in good ways so I can put it back together and get it out into the hands of readers.

Nothing new to announce company wise either, except that the first project we should be producing appears in my eyes to be something special. But that project is in the early early planning stages but talking to the artist involved has me nothing but excited about seeing it start to mature into the actual production stage of things.

I had the weekend off from the pay the rent job and spent it for the most part spending way too much money. Stops off at BooksAMillion, Hot Topic, and other places had me a little tapped for cash when you throw in business spending also. Got the first bath of character sketches from a artist I'm working with and also put aside money for an editor when I find the right one for the book. Wave picked up what she needed for a costume she will be wearing, and not just for Halloween but that is for her to reveal. I was sad though because besides going as a vampire there really is not much of a choice for what to dress up as for someone without any front teeth. I was even thinking of going as Doctor Who but I don't know. Just something else to make me depressed about being a toothless wonder. Cry me a river later, I know, Poor me.

Speaking of crying. Paris Hilton. Enough said. Here is the truth. I enjoyed seeing that and so did a lot of you. Admit it. We hate human suffering except when it hits those we do not like very much. It has to be a terrible experience for her being she has never went through something like this before that is that much out of her control and that sheriff did her no favors. He pulled her out of jail and put her at home where she probably felt safe as most of us do at home but then she was jerked back to jail. The person I hate in all of this is that sheriff. Paris deserved what she got but she did not deserve to be put in this struggle between figures of power them being the sheriff and the judge. Hopefully she will come out of this a better person but I do not really belive that. Sorry just my view. Here is my advice, Paris at least have someone drive you places. Hell, if I had her money my ass would never drive myself anywhere. The main difference would be me having a driver driving me around in a pick up truck instead of a limo. Not that I usually drive anywhere not but for work but that is because my truck is a piece of shit.

Oh, and as for comments left here and elsewhere.

Mar,
You really should not talk about such sinful things. Go ask for forgiv....Sorry, could not even complete that. Johnny is hot but come on Orlando is just a classic Hollywood screen idol.

Robbin,
Glade I did something that made you feel funny in your pants. And I do belive that maybe the most non meaning to be but turned out to be perverted thing I have ever written.
I haven't purchased the GGP's CD. I thought I would give them a shout out so to speak anyways. I plan to but keep forgetting every time I get paid and before you know it, no money left. :(
John needs to update his site. His fans are demanding it! :) John needs to ready this blog because I need fans :(

Is there any news outside Paris? Lets see.

Turkey Shells Northern Iraq
Tension remains high on the border of Iraq and Turkey. The Iraqi Foreign Ministry has accused Turkey of intensively shelling Kurdish areas in northern Iraq. The shelling reportedly caused wide fires and large amounts of damage. Meanwhile four Turkish soldiers were killed in a roadside bomb 45 miles north of the border.
Turkey
Who else sees this as one of the signs of the whole region turning into one large cluster fuck? Thanks George, grateful to you for making the world safer for all of us.

Computer has locked up again. And once again on Neil Gaiman's site. I think this computer has a thing for him. That or it just loves reading about his new dog.

The computer is now unstuck but it closed down all my browser windows while doing so. Be right back, have to open up a lot of things again I was working on.

While the computer is running slower than my brain early in the morning I will mention that starting this Sunday I will start posting reviews here of books, movies, and such I have watched, read, or such. I wish to start doing this for two fold reasons. One, it will stretch some writing muscles I usually tend not to work out that often and two, I think it might be a fun way to introduce some people to some things I enjoy. Ok, with that being said do not look for any New York Times sort of reviews. One these reviews will be honest, the Times hasn't been that in years and these will be my spoiler free thoughts of things I have recently purchased, borrowed, five fingered, or checked out at the library....ok, no five fingering action but it fit in the list I was making and I was on a role. I hope everyone enjoys them though and I hope you find something to enjoy through me writing them. The first review will be on Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman: Derailed by Peter David. See you on Sunday for the review. Hope you enjoy.

'Gay Bomb'
**Shakes head** **Bangs head against desk** Ok, I think I'm officially going nuts. Did I just read that. I found this on Warren Ellis site.

I think I will stop the online surfing before I run into something that really pisses me off. Plus, I want to work on the book tonight. Maybe hit at least three chapters before the night ends.
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Marlena said...

Yea, we really need to reign in the spending. The credit card is getting too high. Tomorrow do you wnat to go grocery shopping with me before work? We both need to do better about keeping up with stuff and not just spend spend spend :( I'm stressed now...going to go think about gay bombs.

Anonymous said...

So the gay bomb thing is true. ::shakes head:: You know, if militaries were comprised equally of both men and women, we could save money by dropping oysters and mangoes and leave them to go at it with natural aphrodisiacs...

Wow. Too much wine. Sorry.