Wednesday, June 6, 2007

THE TITLE IS: WHISPERING DOWN AN ANGELS THROAT

I hate factory turtle shell politics,
I hate when it pours down raining and the wind is blowing hard and I'm not somewhere having sex,
I hate Coke....I like Pepsi. Though everyone does not know this. Everyone should because I'm really not in a good mood right now,
I hate not having enough time to put in five or six good hours writing,
I hate that I'm not writing a montly comic right now,
I hate age spotted old fucks who should really pay attention to how angry they are making me,
I love microwave pizza's my honey picked out for me,
And I LOVE MY COUCH!

C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea, I hear ya. Really. I just made said mention about the rain in my LJ. I understand about the Pepsi as well....my preference.

Anyways....what kind of pizzas did Wave pick out for ya??? I'm lookin' for a new brand....

I hate this place. I hate it more and more every night.

When are we going to BN/sushi whatever??? If you have sometime some morning...shout me out. We really should catch up. Then I can tell you all about what's going on with me.

Marlena said...

You know, other people are going to think you love this piece of shit "couch" in the living room you keep spelling it that way...

:-P