Tuesday, June 12, 2007

THE TITLE IS: FAMILY IS FAMILY NO MATTER WHAT

I need to lose wait so I'm thinking about putting myself on a goal of cutting down on my daily calorie intake. I think I need to be around 1500. Problem one with this, soda I think is around 700 a bottle. Problem two is I'm a stress eating and in that an eater of junk food. Problem three is I need to work out also and I am one lazy mother fucker. But one big thing is for sure. I need to start eating better or I'm going to die a failed hack writer working a factory job that sucks. I want to die a successful hack writer working on pleasuring the lady I love but that maybe too much information or at least more than the couple of you who read this wanted to know.

I say a couple reading because right now I can not find where Google put the site visits thing that I signed up for to see how many people visit the site. They moved things around a while ago and I can't for the life of me find out where they put the thing I was suing. It was handy also being a Google thing itself also.

In Washington, opposition is growing against President Bush's nominee to become the next Surgeon General. The nation's largest gay rights group, Human Rights Campaign, is urging Senators to reject the confirmation of Doctor James Holsinger. Holsinger has argued that homosexuality is unnatural and dangerous and that sexual orientation is a lifestyle choice. In 2000 he helped form the Hope Springs Community Church which has a special program that it claims to "cure" gay men and lesbians. If confirmed as surgeon general, Holsinger would become the country's chief health educator.
Surgeon General Nominee Criticized for Homophobic Remarks
Why do I keep getting a image of Bush standing in the Oval Office ripping and taring apart a map of The United States which bleeds from its injuries?

Pentagon Considered Building "Gay Bomb"
Meanwhile the Pentagon has confirmed it once considered building a chemical weapon that could turn enemy soldiers into homosexuals and make them more interested in sex than fighting. Newly declassified documents show the Ohio Air Force lab asked for $7.5 million in 1994 to develop a so-called "gay bomb."
Pentagon Considered
People you should be worried. Even my weird mind could not think up something like this. 7.5 Million. 7.5 Fucking Million. 7........"Sorry, mother we do not have money to find a way to help feed your children but we do consider things like when the Air Force asks about A FUCKING GAY BOMB." And here I thought the only gay bomb was The Bird Cage. Oh, and Who isn't more interested in sex than fighting?

..........................Just got word from Mar about her mother being really sick and having to be checked into the hospital. Everyone think good thoughts for Mar, her mom, and her family.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: