Saturday, June 30, 2007

THE TITLE IS: HOPE, SKIP, AND SEE THE MOON CRY

Just a quick jump in to say hi and hope everyone has a good weekend. I may post something more long winded tonight so be warned. Also remember that tomorrow will be Sunday review day so stop by to read about the lastest thing I spent too much money on or barrowed from the libuary. I will just hit some quick links before I head out and back to the pay the rent job.

For the aspiring comic books writers/artists out there you should give a visithere and here and here.

Mar this and this are for you.

A good intro piece for those new to the whole digital disc format wars. I'm such a huge movie geek and I'm showing my age but I was around for all the stuff with BETA and VHS so I think I will wait until there is a clear winner before buying one or the other. Well, unless something really cool Doctor Who wise hits one of the formats. I know, geek. What can I say?

Put a link here so I will remember to visit later.

And that's about it for now.

C.
Share/Save/Bookmark