Thursday, June 21, 2007

THE TITLE IS: MR. NOBODY HAS LEFT THE BUILDING.....i fucking wish

No one is here tonight at the pay the rent job but myself. One person is gone because her brother died who has been really sick for months. Two other people left because they just got so upset about all the negativity in the place they actually had gotten physically sick over it, and another is out because her father is sick. Fucking A, I love my job.

"In Washington, Senator Hillary Clinton was met with a hostile audience for the second year in a row in a speech at the “Take Back America” conference. Sen. Hillary Clinton: "The American military has done its job. Look what they accomplished. They got rid of Saddam Hussein. They gave the Iraqis a chance for free and fair elections. They gave the Iraqi government the chance to begin to demonstrate that it understood its responsibilities to make the hard political decisions necessary to give the people of Iraq a better future. So the American military has succeeded. It is the Iraqi government which has failed to make the tough decisions which are important for their own people.” At that point boos were heard from the crowd as Clinton supporters tried to outcheer her critics. A spokesperson for the group CodePink said Clinton’s focus on the Iraqi government amounted to blaming the victim. Clinton was booed last year when she refused to support a timetable for withdrawal from Iraq."
Clinton Booed for Iraq Remarks
Man she could so run away with this election if she had any backbone. But of course if politicians had any backbone we would call them leaders and not Rat Bag Bastards Who Taste Of The Marrow That They Have Eaten From The Core Of Our Very Being. I have a theory about Hilly. I think the only reason some liberals support her is because a lot of conservatives go after her. I think if conservatives lad of her for a while then liberals would say, "You know what? She is an ass just like the rest of them." She has become sort of a symbol more than a political figure who could lead us down better roads. And if you are going to vote for a symbol I say we do a mass write in for this because it is much more of a symbol for America than someone who lets be honest only now has one big drawing card and that is in the fact that a lot of people would like to see a women president.

Finishing up the 2nd Draft of the novel to go to the editor tomorrow. Got behind a bit with too many things to list and the deadline for it to go to the editor had to be pushed tile Friday and which sucks because that means everything for months into next year had to be pushed back also. The only things saving my piece of mind right now, and I only have a little piece left is this burst of creativity I'm going through right now. I'm writtin several short stories and scripts left and right and its keeping my head above water until I get my pay the rent job situation squared away. I so do not want to leave this job unless I really have to but I can not also work in a place that of late has been making me so stressed that I grind my teeth. Which is saying a lot considering I have one tooth broken down to the root which I can not get fixed because I have no health insurance. Gotta love America. We take care of our people. Unless if you poor.....or no longer a fighting body in the military....or if your gay.......or if your not a good Christian.....

Enough about the "job". Enough about bullshit politicians. I'll just leave those thoughts with a quote from a short story I just wrote. "I'm not your dog walker or your bitch so don't treat me like either one. Pay me to walk your dog I'm walk it with pride, pay well and I'll be your bitch but treat me as nothing and I'll be nothing to you."

Want to give a shout out to Mar, my love, who just got a promotion. There is good news in the world. Now I get to say I have sex with a dirty librarian.

Shout out to Robbin. Love you friend.

And does anyone say "Shout out" anymore? Well, nice to meet you I'm mister nobody and I don't care what anyone else says.

That was me trying to sound all rebel.....did it work?

Remember, Not knowing who you are is not excuse for not being who you are,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Marlena said...

I just got your email about your blog. I guess it's hard out there for a pimp?

You wish. That's all I have to say :-P

Unknown said...

Sorry I left you at work alone.

I still say "shout out."

The label for this one is hilarious.