Thursday, June 7, 2007

THE TITLE IS:CAN YOU VASECTOMY A WALRUS'S EYEBALLS?

Will be answering some comments and email's and the such first before we get going on what could turn out to be a long blog entry.

Robbin,
Didn't you knowing punching boys in the arm makes them want to have sex with you. Funny how people can vaguely write something and people fill in all the gaps on their own. Though once again I mention things did happen in that order.
As for the Walrus. Oh, I so like that nickname. I'm going to have to spread it around because it really fits him. I just feel things coming to a head soon with me and him. It maybe tonight because I am not getting behind in my work to help him get his done so he can go home early.

P,
I will have to write the name of the frozen piazza's I eat down. I can't remember for the life of me what they are called but they are much better than most frozen piazza's because they have a crunch to them when most feel in your mouth like a thick wet paper towel.
I will let you know about the BN coffee thing. My schedule is chaos for the most part though mostly filled by work and work and some more work at the pay the rent job. I will let you know. I really wish to catch up but also don't wish to schedule something and then have to back out at the last second. I hate having to do that to people for any reason.

Thanks everyone for comments left here or elsewhere and for those who wanted email only replies they are on their way tonight also. Sorry for any delays but the pay the rent job has been more than its worth the past four or five weeks.

I have been really behind in my news reading of late but have saved links here and there so lets see what is going on in the world around me we follow some links I have saved on this computer for a while. Need to clean out my bookmarks anyways so come along for the ride:

Thursdays are Vasectomy Days
If you do not wish to have kids and the partner you are with does not wish to have kids and you a boy with boy parts and she is a girl with girl parts then this is how you show your love. The operation women go through is way more dangerous and men are being cowards by letting them go through it when there is another way. Oh, and if you go the route of, "Maybe one day I will want to have kids?" while you tug on your NO FEAR shirt then ADOPT dick head. We really don't need any more sets of you around anyways. This is the route I wish to take as soon as I can get enough money to have it done. Putting more children into the world to feed your own ego of immortality is not only immoral in my eyes, it is an act of pure greed that pays off for no one when there are plenty of children in the world who cry every night wishing to have a home and a family.

'Battlestar Galactica':Say it ain't frakkin so!
As soon as the show ends and everything goes onto DVD I will start buying them. I have liked the episodes I have seen so far but would like to watch it all in one big lump. The big lump being me sitting in front of the TV with Pepsi and pizza. (non-frozen kind for viewing marathons)

Fund Free Mammograms
Wave, this is what I was telling you about that I ran across on someone's blog.

12.5
This is for Robbin.

Well, the current computer I'm writing is being as slow as me when it comes to doing my laundry. I'm stuck on Neil Gaiman's blog at the moment which is not a bad place to be but I geauss we can continue this later. Anyways the Walrus just walked in.

Talk to you later. Probably on different computer,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Marlena said...

http://www.orlando_bloom.blogger.com.br/orli_bath.jpg

Go to the bathroom and masturbate now!

Johnny is still better than elf boy.

Anonymous said...

He's not even worth your time.

The link you posted for me made me feel funny in my pants.