Thursday, June 7, 2007

THE TITLE IS: TAKE THIS DISH DIVER AND SHOVE IT…….in nice and slow for…

Lets close some tabs before seeing if I have anything else to say beyond that:

GREEN GOBLYN PROJECT
They are local. Buy. They have connections to someone I like very much. Buy. Buy. BUY DAMN YOU!!

Go Kate
Oh, and people lay off Kiera Knightly. The lady does not deserve all the shit she gets for her body type which in my eyes is very beautiful.

PAS
My little corner of existence is strange….But where the rest of you seem to live is total bat shit weird.

inchiostro
I know the artist and this site in no means shows how great of an artist he is. I’m very happy to be working with him on some projects. I like the style he works in but even more when we talk I like the way he approaches art and a story.

The other computer here at work is being very slow today. I’m barley making it through the links I bookmarked since my last big entry and my pay the rent reports are stopped dead at the moment.

Monoculture
From one of my favorite writers, from one of my favorite books.

Truth, Fiction and Lou Dobbs
Would it be wrong to pray for piano to fall? Would it be wrong to wish to be the person to push it off the roof?

Man, I thought I would have eight billion news stories to talk about linked. Been too busy getting pissed off at work of late I guess. Here it is 11:17pm and I’m at work. I think I need to find a bigger boat for my frustrations at this point in my life. I just want to write and hold my love at night when I finally pass out to sleep. Everything else should just leave me alone.

C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice shout out to the GGP! Did you buy their CD?

I like John's site too.