Wednesday, June 13, 2007

THE TITLE IS: SMILES DON'T WORK WHEN YOU'VE HAD THINGS SHOVED UP FOR MILES

The pay the rent job is driving a nail down my spine at a sideways angle. Or in other words, it is really getting on my nerves, pissing me off, getting up my shorts- And not in any good way either on all three counts.

Mar’s mom is still in the hospital. I’m going to do everything I can to try and help release some stress I may cause or can help with. Tonight, I buy milk on the way home so my love can have coffee in the morning. Thanks P for asking and sending good wishes. I will let her know people are thinking about her mom during this time. Even some who have not meet her.

I have a ton of reports and other sorts of work to get done tonight and I have to be in at 10am in the morning so I will not be able to do much of a post. I will be starting my, “trying to eat better” effort tomorrow when I try to cut down my daily calorie intake to around 1500calories per day. I can’t quite soda cold turkey because of the headaches it gives me when I do not drink them but I plan to watch my diet on everything else. Today I did not do so well. 2060 calories. Now I don’t have exact facts on the stuff they serve in the work cafeteria so I compared to McDonalds stuff and figured it couldn’t be anymore. At least their stuff isn’t really greasy. The sodas are what will really kill me because they are 250cal per bottle. Shit son that sucks. And of course all of this will do me jack shit if I don’t start exercising also.

Right now writing wise I’m working on a script for a web comic that will be used to set up and promote the book. Still searching for an artist for it but it is coming along nicely and surprising me in ways that I think it will make itself interesting to others. Found the editor I want for the book also so that project as a whole is moving along nicely.

Well, that’s it for tonight. Keep Mar’s mom in your thoughts,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the diet! I was sorry to hear about Marlena's mom. I have both of them in my thoughts (and you too). :)